Sunday, July 4, 2010

FORGET THE PAST

Yes, it's the time. to forget everything. And i MEAN it. Its too hard to keep you in my life now. Real hard for me. AR, Thanks for everything that you gave me for all these "years". You really gave me a LOT of different things that i never had before i met you. All the love, peace and even respect. i have learnt so much with you. Your advice, your love, and even your knowledge teach me how to be a teenager that i always dream of. You really gave a lot to me. And i think its the time to let you go freely and do whatever you wish to do before this. AR, You are an adult now. Forget about your teenage life and be an adult. Lead your new life and get a new relationship. I know that's what you wish now. You will be the best memory that i ever had in my 16 years of life. I LOVE YOU and i know it's hard for me to forget about you, but i try my best to do it. I've been doing many stupid things for you just to let you know i really need you and i can't live without you. I've been telling many lies to you but trust me, i feel so sorry after all. I thought lying is the best way to keep you but what i think is totally wrong. It make's me more unsecured. i try to tell the truth but i'm just a timid girl. Now i know what i did wrong and i decided to tell you all the truth. And Kak Huda, thanks for reminding me that god really loves karma. Now i know how the pain looks like. And AR, thank you for everything. You are the best in my life. Seriously. YOU ARE THE BEST GUY THAT I EVER HAD. <3

No comments: