Thursday, July 15, 2010

ASEAN SCHOOL GAMES, I WILL MISS YOU ;(

Asean school games. you are the BEST memory yea. you are the only time that makes me happy. And forget about all the sadness. from 0 to 10 i got you. from the first time, i really got into you. coaches and instructors, thanks for everything. i learnt a lot. and i mean A LOT. and kiddies from SK seri tasik, i do miss you guys a lot. especially you, Syaqirah Binti Amran. You make me smile a lot. I miss the times when i hug you. And i miss the time when you hit my buttocks. I miss the time when you run to me and just sit on my lap freaking hardly. It hurts, but it makes me smile. You are like my long lost sister that i wish i had one. Yes, i do miss you a lot . Rara, When i can see you again? I really miss those day that i'm with you. I remember the last day that i kiss you? I was crying after you walk away. But no one realize. I was thinking all about you. My only question is, When i can see you again? I miss you. I really miss you :'( I will always remember the new way that you gave me to say my name. 'mandyyyyy eh ot !' And those moves too. Haha. Okay i miss that. And to all Asean school games members and instructors, i miss you guys too. Thanks for all the memory :)

Syaqirah binti amran, i really miss you :')

1 comment:

raraa said...

yess i miss u tooooo sygggg !!!